-AQW Clan- The Midnight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Midnight Coven clan. A clan of vampires and vampire lovers in the world of Adventure Quest Worlds. Come and enter the night.. if you dare.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

perfect dark zero

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Metallic Shadows
1st Prince
Metallic Shadows

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-18

perfect dark zero Empty
PostSubject: perfect dark zero   perfect dark zero I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:23 pm

its not related to aqw but it involves killing people. fun to play on xbox live. its a pretty good game for xbox 360. u have all types of weapons. what i like to do is plan mines all over the place and run around with a shotgun. i put 16 people against me. and it takes them all to bring me down. when im about to die i blow up the mines and kill us all. its fun to kill people on it. ive walked up behind many people and just shot them in the back of the head with a shot gun. theres blood in the game also. ive made a group with people but i still kill them anyway cuz they get in the way. the group is called the suiciders. lol. cuz if we're about to die we kill outselves. or at least i do. Smile
Back to top Go down
VampyreRaven
Admin
VampyreRaven

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-01-16

perfect dark zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: perfect dark zero   perfect dark zero I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:29 pm

lol goes in the chat topic hun. Sounds interesting though. May have to check it out.

~Lady Raven
Back to top Go down
https://midnightcoven.rpg-board.net
Tornatrok
Fledling
Fledling
Tornatrok

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-21

perfect dark zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: perfect dark zero   perfect dark zero I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:09 pm

Do you know if its for PS3?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

perfect dark zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: perfect dark zero   perfect dark zero I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

perfect dark zero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-AQW Clan- The Midnight Coven :: Misc :: Chat-
Jump to: